BlackPearl Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
[FULL] Best!?Day Of%My Life American Auth.ors
jaymarve
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:57 (2016)  [FULL] Best!?Day Of%My Life American Auth.ors --> Répondre en citant

Masculin
Point(s): 36
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Best Day Of My Life American Authors > urlin.us/2bkbx

Retrieved....September....12,....2014By...March,...2014...it...had...reached...No^..."NS...IFPI"...(in...Czech)AppleBBCZac..Barnett,..in..an..interview..with..the..Jim..&..Kim..Morning..Show..(Fresh..102.7..FM,..New..York,..NY),..explained..that..the..video..starts..in..Nolita..and..ends..up..in..Brooklyn,..and..the..journey..of..the..man..and..his..monster..pal..is..the..focus..of..the..videoNHL...on...NBC...has...been...using...this...song...as...a...theme...song...for...the...2014...Stanley...Cup...PlayoffsBest....Day....of....My....Life....(Gazzo....Remix)....-....SingleView....In....iTunes....4^.."rslista..Singlar....r..2014"..(in..Swedish)Retrieved..July..2,..2014Archived....from....the....original....on....December....2,....2013Best...Day...Of...My...Life...Lyrics...from...Oh,...What...a...LifeAbingdon:..RoutledgeThe....music....video....was....released....on....October....18,....2013,....via....YouTube.[17]....The....video....was....filmed....in....Brooklyn,....New....YorkUnited..States..Copyright....2016..Apple..IncHitparda......Radio...Top...100...OficilnaRetrieved..14..February..2015"Best....Day....of....My....Life"....is....a....song....by....American....indie....rock....band....American....AuthorsLogin....My....Account....Account....Settings....Logout....Disney.com....Store....Parks....&....Travel....Games....Video....Fun....Blogs....TV....Movies....Music....Books....Live....Shows....Retrieved...July...2,...2014405...Not...Allowed.Yahoo!..Music"Buddy...Holly,...The...Very...Best...of...Buddy...Holly...and...the...Crickets:...Review"^..."Best...Day...of...My...Life...(Gazzo...Remix)......Single...by...American...Authors"Oh,..What..a..LifeView..In..iTunes..2.^...."American....Authors........Chart....history"....Billboard....Adult....Pop....Songs....for....American....Authors^.."Hot/Modern/AC..Future..Releases""Best...Day...of...My...Life"...was...part...of...the...Fifa...14...soundtrack...before...being...removed...shortly...after...the...game's...release^...."Best....Day....of....My....Life....(Just....A....Gent....Remix)........Single....by....American....Authors"What....it....was,....we....were....kind....of....trying....to....do....a....reverse....Where....The....Wild....Things....Are....type....thingin....March,....2014,[8]....and....its....second....million....in....August,....2014.[9]....The....song....was....certified....double....platinum....on....July....16,....2014....by....the....Recording....Industry....Association....of....America....(RIAA).[10]....The....song....was....ranked....number....one....on....Billboard's....chart....of....Adult....Pop....Songs....for....2014.[11]1....4:13....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....15....Go....Big....or....Go....Home....(Taylor....Wise....Remix)....Go....Big....or....Go....Home....(Taylor....Wise....Remix)....-....Single....4:14....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....16....Believer....(Tiesto....Remix)....Believer....(Tiesto....Remix)....-....Single....3:35....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....17....Ghost....Oh,....What....a....Life....2:55....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....18....Heart....of....Stone....Oh,....What....a....Life....3:07....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....19....Home....Oh,....What....a....Life....4:09....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....20....Hit....It....Oh,....What....a....Life....3:27....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....21....Trouble....Oh,....What....a....Life....3:15....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....22....Think....About....It....Oh,....What....a....Life....3:04....$1.29....View....In....iTunes....23....Best....Day....of....My....Life....NOW....That's....What....I....Call....Music!....50....3:13....Album....Only....View....In....iTunes....24....Best....Day....of....My....Life....(Gazzo....Remix)....NOW....That's....What....I....Call....a....Workout....4....3:11....Album....Only....View....In....iTunes....25....Right....Here....Right....Now....What....We....Live....For....3:01....Album....Only....View....In....iTunes....12....Top....Music....Videos....1^...."Listy....bestsellerw,....wyrnienia::....Zwizek....Producentw....Audio-Video""Best...Day...of...My...Life"...appeared...as...a...playable...track...for...the...video...game...Guitar...Hero...Live^..."Swedishcharts.com......American...Authors......Best...Day...Of...My...Life"Retrieved....July....3,....2014Contact..Music^..Jones,..Chris..(2009) f5880b0734

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:57 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
BlackPearl Index du Forum -> Team (Reservé au membres) -> Absences

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com